Women’s Ministries Fundraiser
Rada Cutlery is 100% American Made – raw materials and construction. Rada Mfg. Co. has made and sold over 150,000,000 knives since 1948, earning the reputation for remarkable cutlery, service, and value. Buy the best high carbon, stainless steel, that are guaranteed for life.
Women’s Ministries Retreat
The next Ladies Retreat is scheduled for September 18-20, 2020. Mark your calendars . Check back here for more information on this retreat at the Danbuy Lodge. If interested, please call 281-682-0698, or send Pastor Bev Strong an email.
Picture yourself, your family or your group watching a sunrise, or a sunset over the lakes without leaving the comfort of your great room. Enjoy echos of laughter or experience a peaceful and quiet walk by the lake, or under the magnificent oak trees. You ae invited to come and enjoy a refreshing time in God’s great outdoors at the Lodge in Danbury Tx.
- The wrap-around porch is a great place to just sit and relax.
- The Lodge reflects an elegant yet rustic decor.
- The 2400 square foot dining hall has individual tables and chairs for seating up to 100, and can be converted into a conference style meeting place.
- The 3000 square foot Great Room is designed for comfort and relaxation and is accented with a great stone fireplace, a 28 foot high all wood vaulted ceiling and a decorated loft.
- The 600 square foot kitchen facility include two ovens, a six burner stove top, a griddle, refrigerator, freezer, ice cream machine and a steam table.
- 23 beautifully decorated rooms with two oversized twin beds and a private bathroom with a shower (six meet ADA requirements).
- All sheets, pillows, pillow cases, and blankets, are provided.
Ladies Bible Study
The Ladies Bible Study will meet on the 2nd & 4th Thursdays of the month. If you are interested please contact Pastor Beverly Strong at 281-682-0698. All ladies are invited.
Ladies Christmas Party
Mark your calendars for December 7, 2019 from 6:00pm to 8:30pm in the Activity Center.
The menu is pork loin, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, green salad and garlic french toast. The gift exchange is a hand towel or a kitchen towel with a Christmas theme. All women are welcome for fun and fellowship. For more information please contact Pastor Beverly String at 281-682-0698.