Women’s Ministries Fundraiser
On August 28th there will be a Ladies Ministry BBQ lunch Fundraiser. They will serve smoked brisket & sausage, sides, condiments & drinks. Cost: $12 /plate ($6 for kids 9 and under) – proceeds to benefit Ladies Retreat in 2023. Please donate a dessert to auction – for more information or to sign up call Pastor Bev at 281-682-0698, or send an email.
Rada Cutlery is 100% American Made – raw materials and construction. Rada Mfg. Co. has made and sold over 150,000,000 knives since 1948, earning the reputation for remarkable cutlery, service, and value. Buy the best high carbon, stainless steel, that are guaranteed for life.
Ladies Bible Study
The Ladies Bible Study will meet at 10:30 am on the 2nd & 4th Thursdays of the month. If you are interested please contact Pastor Beverly Strong at 281-682-0698. or send an email. All ladies are invited.
Ladies Lunch Bunch
On the 4th Wednesday of each month our ladies get together for lunch and fellowship at Savannah Café at 11:30 a.m. This week is special, 10% of all sales will be donated to our Teens for NYC 23. For more information call Janet Frobase at 281-334-3001, or Deb Davey at 815-545-8757.
Women’s Ministries Retreat
The Ladies Retreat for 2021 has concluded and a good time of fellowship and praise was had by all. The next event will be held in the fall of 2023. The expected cost for single occupancy is $135 per person. Double occupancy is $$90 per person. Included are meals, bible study, door prizes, fun and games.
Mark your calendars and check back here for more information on this retreat at the Danbuy Lodge. If interested, please call 281-682-0698, or send Pastor Bev Strong an email.
Picture yourself, your family or your group watching a sunrise, or a sunset over the lakes without leaving the comfort of your great room. Enjoy echos of laughter or experience a peaceful and quiet walk by the lake, or under the magnificent oak trees. You ae invited to come and enjoy a refreshing time in God’s great outdoors at the Lodge in Danbury Tx.
- The wrap-around porch is a great place to just sit and relax.
- The Lodge reflects an elegant yet rustic decor.
- The 2400 square foot dining hall has individual tables and chairs for seating up to 100, and can be converted into a conference style meeting place.
- The 3000 square foot Great Room is designed for comfort and relaxation and is accented with a great stone fireplace, a 28 foot high all wood vaulted ceiling and a decorated loft.
- The 600 square foot kitchen facility include two ovens, a six burner stove top, a griddle, refrigerator, freezer, ice cream machine and a steam table.
- 23 beautifully decorated rooms with two over-sized twin beds and a private bathroom with a shower (six meet ADA requirements).
- All sheets, pillows, pillow cases, and blankets, are provided.