What is Alabaster?
The Alabaster Offering provides funds for property and buildings around the world. While we understand the church consists of the people of God and not a building, buildings erected for the purpose of ministry help provide a sense of permanence, functionally enhance ministry efforts, and convey an attitude that the Church of the Nazarene intends to “put down roots.”
Alabaster funds are to be used for new churches to:
• Purchase a property or church building
• Purchase or build a church parsonage
• Build a church building
• Conversion of a property into a church gathering space
• Meet initial costs for renting a church meeting space for a limited period.
Alabaster funds may also be used to:
• Purchase or build missionary homes
• Purchase or build regional or field missions facilities
• Build or repurpose buildings on Bible college campuses
The Alabaster Offering was received Sunday, February 2/26, at the Clear Lake Church of the Nazarene during the morning service. Check back for any updates for the next event. Be a part of building mission facilities in the U.S. and around the world.